1. Be polite, courteous, and respectful at all times.
2. Complete all assignments neatly and on time.
3. Leave your seat ONLY when necessary.
4. Keep your hands to yourself.
5. Be quiet in lines, hallways, and bathrooms.
6. Obey all school rules.
7. Do your best!
1st step: A private meeting with Mrs. Beery or warning
2nd step: Lose recess
3rd step: Phone call or note home to parents- miss Fun Friday
4th step: Visit the front office- miss Fun Friday I also use a money management system in the class room where the students can be rewarded or fined based on certain behaviors.
Wise use of time $3 Shouting out $1
Job for Week $5 Bathroom Charge $5
100% on Tests $10 No name on paper $7
Turn in assignments on
time for week $10 Late work $10
Agenda signed $10 Poor use of time $10
Clean desk $12 Messy Desk
Following Pillars Not following class rules $15
of Character $20 Not following Pillars
of Character $20