Welcome to our class website! My name is Ms. Cooper and I will be your teacher for the 2018-2019 school year! This website is packed with resources for my dear students and their wonderful parents as well. Here, students will be able to access the class calendar for important dates, check out what due for homework, and access plenty of fun and informational resources. Parents, you are also able to explore the same tabs as students. This gives you the opportunity to be more involved in your child's learning. There is also a tab dedicated to you that contains school information and resources.
This is a secure website made on EducatorPages.com. It is designed for the use of parents and students in my classroom. This website is only distributed to parents and students in my classroom. Here is a statement on data security from educatorpages.com:
"EducatorPages.com undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
EducatorPages.com undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
EducatorPages.com undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
EducatorPages.com undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure security of Your Data against inappropriate behaviour by EducatorPages.com's staff-members and contractors. These include:
- training for staff in relation to privacy;
- access control, to limit access to Your Data to those staff and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it;
- particularly in the case of sensitive data, audit trails of accesses, including the identities of staff and contractors accessing the data;
- reminders to staff and contractors from time to time about the importance of data privacy, and the consequences of inappropriate behaviour;
- declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are to be applied in the event of inappropriate behaviour
- clear communication of policies and sanctions; and
- processes to audit, to investigate and to impose sanctions."