WELCOME TO 5TH GRADE!
We are delighted that you will be in our classroom this year. Summer will be over before you know it! Make sure you read some and study your math facts while on summer vacation. You can also access Successmaker from home during the summer. It would probably be a good idea to complete a few sessions a week, if possible. Below you will find some important dates that you need to remember, as well as, a suggested supply list for 5th grade. I look forward to meeting you all on August 2nd! Have a great summer!
Important Dates to Remember:
August 2, 2012 :Meet Your Teacher Day 1:00 pm
August 3, 2011: First Day Of School
August 20, 2011: 5th Grade Open House/Parent Night 6:00
Suggested 5th Grade Supply List
- Three ring binder with tabs
- Two packs notebook paper
- #2 Pencils with cap erasers
- Three prong plastic folders with pockets in the following colors: Green, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue
- Two red pens (for checking work)
- Two dry erase markers (for student marker boards)
- Colored pencils or crayons
- Index Cards
- Pencil pouch for binder