I hope you had a wonderful summer. I can't believe it's already August! Welcome back. I'm super excited about this year. We are going to have SO much fun and learn a lot too. Grade four students will achieve much this year in terms of academic growth, greater self-confidence, and independence. Good communication between parent, teacher, and student is very important for your child's academic growth. Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns.
- August 16th- Drop-off 5:30-6:30
- August 17th- First Day of School! Dismiss at 11:30
- August 18th- First full day of school!
- August 20th- First school liturgy. Come and join us!
- August 27th- Picnic Lunch! We'd love for you to come!
- September 2nd- Open House 6:45