- Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings.
- Bring all needed supplies to class everyday (see below).
- Follow directions the first time given.
Be polite and positive
- Don’t do anything to interfere with the learning process.
- Speak in a normal tone of voice, and listen attentively.
- Show respect to teachers and students at all times.
- Turn in work on time, and always do your best!
Materials to bring to class EVERYDAY-
- Pencil and a grading pen (other than black, please)
- A spiral or composition notebook – all notes will be kept in this SO DO NOT LOSE IT!
- Please use MLA headings on all assignments.
- ALWAYS use a pencil to complete assignments. Use a pen when grading.
- Work neatly. If your handwriting is not legible, it’s wrong.
- DO NOT CHEAT. EVER.
- Complete absent work promptly, including work due the day you were gone. Write “ABSENT” across the top of your paper and turn into your class period tray.
- YOU are responsible for making up missed tests/quizzes after school. Schedule a time with me to complete the missed work/lesson.
30% Formative Grades
> includes warm-ups, homework, class work
70% Summative Grades
> includes tests, quizzes, projects
- Come to tutorials after school. I am available Mondays and Tuesdays, and by appointment only on Fridays. If I am not available, you are welcome to see any 7th grade math teacher for help. Just let me know so I can help you be successful!