- Brainstorming and chosing a person for biography
- Students will research on their person on chrome cart.
- Students will continue to research on their person.
- Students will write notes in their writer's notebook on their person.
- Students will begin their intro
- Students will begin their second paragraph on eraly education and childhood.
- Students will begin their third paragraph on their person's career and skills.
- Students will begin their 4th paragraph on challenges and achievements.
- Students will begin their conclusion
- First copy
- Final copy. Prepare a speech that is at least 11/2 minutes long.
- Wax Museum
"In teaching others we teach ourselves" - Proverb