Hi there! I'm so glad you came! I hope your winter break is going well; I know I can't wait to see you again in January. Until then, please follow the following directions in order to practice your math skills, preview some things we will be working on in the new year, and, most importantly, earn stickers!
To access practice sheets and tutorials specific to your class:
1. Click on your classroom teacher's name on the side bar to the left of the screen.
2. Choose one of the concepts to practice by clicking on the underlined URL.
3. Now you're ready to earn stickers! Make sure you have your practice packet handy, in case you need to fill out any of the sheets.
To access Math Facts:
1. Click on "Math Facts" on the side bar to the left of the screen.
2. Choose an operation.
3. Choose a practice sheet (each one is worth a different number of stickers!)
REMEMBER: All practice packets are due Monday, January 3rd. No exceptions!
Good luck and remember: you are all fantastic mathmaticians!