- Welcome back scholars and families! I'm excited for our 2018-2019 school year! We have some amazing learning ahead of us and I look forward to working with each of you to accomplish our goals!
This week's content
- CULTURE, CULTURE, CULTURE
- For the first 10 days of school we will be implementing our school and classroom culture. We will be practicing all of our routines, discussing expectations, and getting to know one another.
- Culture- the social norms and behavior found in a group of people
- Expectations- a belief that somone should achieve something
- Citizenship- being a contributing member of a group
- Respect- a positive feeling or action shown towards someone or something considered important
- Listen- to pay attention to someone or something in order to hear what is being said, sung, played
- Choice- making a decision
- Commitment- being dedicated to a cause
- Responsibility- the opportunity or ability to act independently and make decisions; being accountable;
|Friday||All About Me Poster|