We currently are working on in class projects. Here is a copy of the course outline. For questions about specific projects, please email me.
Grade 7 Practical ArtsMrs. Francis
This course has a primary focus on graphic arts. Graphic art takes many forms. Students will be creating graphic art in the following forms using the corresponding programs:
1. Video Editing – using Movie Maker and Audacity
2. Stick Figure Animation – using Pivot Stick
3. Digital Photography – using Picnik, Photoshop and Digital Cameras
4. 3D Architecture – using Home Architect
5. Miscellaneous tasks including digital comic strips and basic computer skills
50% - major projects
20% - minor assignments
30% - course notebookEXPECTATIONS:
- Be respectful of your classmates, your teacher, and the equipment in the lab
- Be responsible about keeping your work organized and safe
- Do not bring food or drinks to the lab
- Be responsible about your “multi-tasking” (I will explain this)
- Ask questions!