We are currently working on in-class projects. The following is a copy of the course outline. For questions about specific projects, please email me.
Grade 8 Practical ArtsMrs. Francis
This course has a primary focus on graphic arts. Graphic art takes many forms. Students will be creating graphic art in the following forms using the corresponding programs:
1. Stop Animation/Claymation – digital camera, audacity
2. Perspective Photos – digital cameras
3. Cut, Paste, Layering Pictures – Adobe Photoshop
4. Radio Commercials – Audacity
50% - major projects
20% - minor assignments
30% - course notebookEXPECTATIONS:
- Be respectful of your classmates, your teacher, and the equipment in the lab
- Be responsible about keeping your work organized and safe
- Do not bring food or drinks to the lab
- Be responsible about your “multi-tasking” (I will explain this)
- Ask questions!