Club Einstein is for students who want to exceed third grade standards and expand their knowledge of the world. To become a member, students must research a topic and present the information to the teacher after school. Students can show that they have mastered the topic by:
- Creating a display board about the subject including at least ten details.
- Write a report about the subject including at least ten details.
- Write a song or poem about the subject including at least ten details.
- Draw a comic strip about the subject and include at least 10 details.
- The teacher will consider other creative methods of reporting your understanding of the topic.
Students must also answer oral questions about the topic to be considered a Club Einstein member.
- Explain the topic to the teacher.
- Tell why you chose the topic.
- Tell the most interesting details.
- Tell what you used for your research (internet, book, encyclopedia...)
Students receive one star for each new subject learned. Ten stars make the Hall of Fame!