Classroom Supplies (to be left in school)
** Please try to have supplies by Monday, September 10th**
6 black and white composition notebooks (at least 100 pages each. Please do NOT send in spiral notebooks)
- 2 packages of Wide Ruled loose leaf paper
- 4 packages of dry erase makers (very important!!)
- Stick of glue
- One ream of white copy paper OR package of construction paper
- package of post it notes OR package of index cards
- 1 box of crayons or colored pencils
- 1 Black sharpie
- Soft pencil case (a size that can fit easily in your child’s desk.)
- Box of zip lock baggies (either a quart or gallon size)**
- 2 boxes of facial tissues**
- 2 rolls of paper towels **
- Package of baby wipes**
- ** Last four items would be VERY helpful, although I understand if you cannot handle the extra costs. These are needed throughout the year and can be sent in anytime. Thank you!
Homework Supplies (to be kept at home):
- Pencils (Students will be expected to arrive to school EVERYDAY with 3 sharpened pencils. Time will NOT be taken out of class to sharpen pencils.)
- Pencil sharpener
- Loose leaf paper- at least 2 packages (wide ruled)
- Books to Read
Please read the attached packet concerning homework policy.
Reading is the key to education! If you have not already done so, please take your child to the public library for a free library card. Your child is required to read for 30 minutes every night. Children who read at home broaden their vocabulary, expand their imagination, and enhance their overall language skills.