HBO Watch Party maintains track of all the devices you use with the service, including phones, tablets, smart TVs, and streaming devices. While it does not track computers, it does keep note of the web browsers you used to access its library.
You can look over the list of devices that have used your HBO Max account and sign out of any that you don't use anymore.
Before you sign out, update your password in your account settings if you feel someone is using your HBO Max subscription without your permission.
Here's how to keep track of your HBO Max-connected gadgets.
1. On your iPhone or Android, open the HBO Max app.
In the lower right corner, tap your profile icon.
3. You must be using an adult profile; if you are using a child's profile, touch "Switch Profiles" and select an adult, then tap the profile icon again.
4. In the upper left corner, select the Settings icon, which is shaped like a gear.
5. Select "Manage Devices" from the drop-down menu.
6. Tap the "X" to the right of a device to remove it from the list.
7. Tap "Sign All Devices Out" to sign out of all devices.
How to use a computer to manage HBO Max devices
1. In a web browser, go to HBOMax.com.
2. In the upper right corner, click your profile symbol.
3. You must be using an adult profile; if you are currently using a child's profile, click "Switch Profiles" and select an adult. Then choose the profile icon once more.
4. Choose "Manage Devices" from the drop-down menu.
5. A list of devices will appear. Click "Sign Out" to get rid of one.
6. Select "Sign All Devices Out" to sign out of all devices.