1. Name the building the building that each branch controls.
2. List the people that make up the three branches.
3. Why is separation of powers important?
4. What occurs when a law is made? Explain the process.
5. Using a Venn Diagram, compare and contrast the three branches of government.
6. Explain how the Supreme Court Justices chosen. What are the requirements? How long can they serve?
7. Predict what would happen if one of the three branches had more power than the other two.
8. If you had to pick a branch of government to be a part of, which would you choose? Why?
9. In your opinion which branch is the most powerful? Why do you think this?