1st Grade Supply List
Here is a list of supplies that the first grade teachers will need for the 2012-2013 school year:
- Small to medium backpack that will fit 9”x12” folders (No rolling backpacks as they will not fit in the cubbies).
- Medium school supply box/ pencil box
- Two to three boxes of Crayola color crayons: 24 count only.
- Crayola colored pencils 12 or 24 count (sorry, RoseArt does not sharpen as well).
- 2 folders of your child’s choice with the pockets on the bottom of the folder, not on the side.
- One dozen pencils
- Two glue sticks
- One box of Kleenex
- One box of bandaids
Thank you for helping to prepare your child for the coming school year!