- 2014-2016 University of Redlands, Redlands, Ca. Masters of Education Curriculum & Instruction, Multiple Subject Credential Candidate. Research: Efficacy of Homework in Elementary
- 2009-2012 California State University, San Bernardino, Ca. Bachelors of Art: Art Education
- 2007-2009 San Bernardino Valley College, San Bernardino, Ca. Associates of Art: Liberal Studies
- 2016-Present. 1st grade teacher, Mojave Vista Elementary School of Cultural Arts. Victor Elementary School District. Victorville Ca.
- 2015-2016 1st grade Teaching Intern. Mojave Vista Elementary School of Cultural Arts. Victor Elementary School District. Victorville Ca.
- 2014-2015 Resident Teaching Substitute – Holcomb Elementary School. San Bernardino City Unified School District, San Bernardino Ca
- 2013- 2014 San Bernardino City Unified School District, San Bernardino Ca. Long term Substitute for Special Education/RSP - Rodriguez Preparatory. San Bernardino City Unified School District, San Bernardino Ca
- 2006 - 2013 San Bernardino Family YMCA, San Bernardino, Ca. Creative After School Programs for Success (CAPS) 2011- 2013 Position: Program Facilitator. 2006-2011 Position: Youth Leader
Scholarships and awards
- 2009-2011 Teach Grant, Liberal Arts California State University, San Bernardino
- 2009 30 under 30 Latino and Native American Recognition Award. Awarded by Assembly Member Wilmer Amina Carter, 62nd assembly district.
Community Service/ Related Experience
- 2015 Research and Design tutoring CAPS students
- 2015 Kids Fishing Clinic at Hesperia Lake, Hesperia Ca
- 2005–2011 Westside Residents for Clean Air Now, San Bernardino Ca
- Surveyed community members, volunteer parks and rec maintenance
- 2011 Community clean-up day- Free Dump day Volunteer. Directed cars and help manage waste to proper bins, to help clean up the local community.
- 2007-2009 Folklore Dance Instructor “Managua Linda Managua” Fontana Ca. Instructor working with underprivileged girls, teaching Nicaraguan heritage and culture.
- 2005-2009 - Volunteer Teacher Assistant for various teachers from Rialto Unified School District. Help with daily instruction, worked with student’s one on- one.
- 2015- Current VETA- Victor Elementary Teachers Association
- 2015- Current CTA- California Teachers Association
- 2016- Current University of Redlands Alumni Membership
- 2011- Current CSUSB Alumni Membership
"In teaching others we teach ourselves" - Proverb
The Team at Educator Pages