AT&T is one of the leading email service providers that provides you with a smooth working experience. If you own an iPhone, we highly suggest you set up your AT&T email account on iPhone. This will help you access your emails directly from any location, allowing you to manage your emails more efficiently. If you don't know how to Set up Att.Net Email Account On iPhone, don't worry. All you need to do is keep reading this guide until the end.
Steps to Setup AT&T Mail on iPhone
Here are the steps mentioned below, following which you can easily set up AT&T email account on your iPhone.
- First of all, unlock the device and go to "Settings."
- Then, you need to select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Click on "Add Account."
- Next, click on the option "Other."
- Choose "Add Mail Account" and provide the details – your complete name, email address, password, and a description (personal).
- In case you want to sync both Notes and Mail, select the desired option.
Setting up your ATT account on iPhone will provide you with better mail organization and will also prevent the ATT Email Not Working issue. We hope you find this guide helpful and informative.
Author – Fred
Fred has more than nine years of IT expertise. He has been awarded numerous awards from
various institutions and forums. His passion for helping people via his expertise has made him share his experience with readers via Blogs and articles.
Related Blogs –