AT&T is an outstanding web-based email service used by millions of people around the world. Although AT&T email usually works smoothly, yet sometimes it may show an error. Recently, many iPhone users have been seen reporting that they are unable to use their AT&T email account. The issue of ATT Email Not Working has become quite common now. This issue most of the time occurs because of incorrect AT&T settings; hence it’s highly suggested to reconfigure the AT&T account on iPhone. If you are not from a technical background, you might have difficulty in the reconfiguration process. Considering this in mind, we’ve come out with this guide about how to Set up Att.Net Email Account On iPhone, so keep reading.
Steps To Set up AT&T Email Account on iPhone
Follow the steps given below to set up an AT&T account on iPhone:
- Unlock the device and then go to “Settings.”
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- Click on the “Add Account” option.
- Click on the “Other” option.
- You need to choose“Add Mail Account” and provide the details, i.e., your complete name, password, email address, and a short description (personal).
- In case you want to sync both Notes and Mail, you can choose the desired option.
- Lastly, select “Save.”
After reconfiguring the AT&T account on iPhone, the issue of ATT not working will be resolved without much effort.
That’s all about how you can fix the issue of AT&T email not working. We hope you find this guide helpful in getting your problem resolved.