Avast is one of the best antivirus and internet security applications that can protect your device from any external malwares. Along with the security protection Avast also provides you one-year license subscription and once it is completed, it will be automatically upgraded after that and amount that you need to purchase it will be deducted from your bank account. You must know how to cancel Avast subscription and opt for some other antivirus solution.
Quick steps to disable the Automatic Renewal of your Avast account
You can apply the steps given below to cancel the package you are using:
- Open the Avast website on your browser and login to your account.
- Navigate to the Licenses section and open the license that is activated on your account.
- Click on the Cancel Auto Renewal option after that your cancel request proceed.
- Now, tap the Deactivate Auto-renewal Subscription option in the confirmation dialog box.
Once you are done with the above steps, the auto-renewal of your Avast product will get successfully cancelled.
Avast has two different users policies but you must have Avast customer service billing with you. You can get a refund of your Avast product within 30 days of renewed license (which might increase for new users). You will also receive a confirmation email regarding Avast refund process on your registered mail address.
Other Popular Pages:
- How Can You Disable Avast Antivirus Program Completely?
- How Can You Remove Avast Signature from Gmail Account?
- How Do I Cancel Avast Subscription on Your Windows PC?
- How to Eliminate Avast Email Signature from My Outgoing Mail?
- How to Turn OFF Avast Antivirus Temporarily?
- Quick steps to disable Avast pop-up notifications
- How do I remove my signature from my email?