We’ve detected that you’re trying to get a refund from ourtime.com and we have good news: You can get one. But before moving forward, it’s important for you to understand why you may be entitled to this service and what conditions apply. We’ll explain everything below, but first, let’s review some basics about refunds.
Click Your Profile Photo And Select “Account Settings”.
- Click your profile photo and select “Account Settings”.
- From here, you can select your status. The options are: “Active”, “Inactive”, and “Returned”. If you’re not sure which one to choose, I would recommend selecting active since that will show as the most recent.
- You’ll then be prompted to view your account’s current status before continuing with this tutorial!
Select “Status” under “My Account”.
If you’re having trouble getting a refund from ourtime com, there are several things to keep in mind. First and foremost: make sure that you have your account settings correctly configured. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile photo on the top right of your screen. You should see an option labeled “account settings” appear below it. Click this link if it isn’t already displayed in the browser window.
- Select “status” under My Account (if not already checked).
If you have done everything correctly so far then we recommend following these steps:
- Select View Account Status under My Account (if not already checked).
- Click the More Account Status Changes link located next to the Cancel ourtime Subscription button at bottom of page which will take users back into their profile after changing their status from active member back to inactive member status again because they didn’t cancel their subscription within two weeks since canceling it firstly but did not change his/her password afterward either until now.”
Select “View Account Status”.
Select “View Account Status”. This is where you can see your subscription status, payment history and how many members have matched with you. You’ll also be able to see what plan you’re subscribed to (if applicable).
Click “More Account Status Changes” link.
Once you’re on your profile page, click “More Account Status Changes” link. This will take you to the cancellation page where you can cancel your subscription.
If you have any questions about canceling your account or notifying us of an issue related to ourtime com (e.g., if we’ve lost your information), please contact us at support@ourtimecom
Click the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel your subscription.
- Click the “Cancel Subscription” button to cancel your subscription.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account and then click on the Cancel Subscription button located on any page or within an email sent by OurTime.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address before you can cancel a subscription, but it is not required for this service as long as you have purchased one from OurTime at some point in time.
Review The Cancellation Policy, Then Click “Continue to Cancel”.
Review the cancellation policy, then click “Continue to Cancel”.
The cancellation policy will tell you how long it takes to cancel and what happens if you do so before that time. It also tells you how much money you will get back.
Select a Reason For Cancellation From The Dropdown List And Click “Continue to Cancel.”
Now it’s time to choose a reason for cancellation. You can select the option that best describes your situation and click “Continue.”
If you’re canceling for an immediate reason, such as losing interest in the service or feeling like it’s no longer worth your time, then leave this section blank. If you’re canceling because of something else—like a change in plans or circumstances—then provide as much detail about what happened as possible so we can help evaluate whether there are any other options available for our members who may be affected by these changes. This information will also help us determine if any refunds are owed based on the circumstances surrounding your cancellation request; remember that if no refunds are warranted, then customers should contact Ourtime Customer Support directly at [customer support phone number](https://www.ourtimecom/help) instead of using this form (which is intended only for use by OurTime).
Provide Additional Feedback On Your Experience With OurTime and click “Continue to Cancel.”
In order to get a refund, you’ll need to provide additional feedback on your experience with OurTime. Once you’ve completed this step, click “Continue to Cancel.”
You can also provide additional feedback on the cancellation policy: If there’s anything in it that needs improvement or clarification, let us know!
Always Make Sure You Check The Cancellation Policy Before Cancelling.
Always make sure you check the cancellation policy before canceling. If you cancel before your trial period expires, you will not be charged and can keep all of your data. However, if you cancel after this period has expired and are able to keep all of your data (and there is no way for us to recover it), then we will ask for a fee equal to one month’s worth of ourtime+ subscription fees.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help!