A. Complete the following questions about the Ecosystem and your own example:
1. What makes up an ecosystem?
2. What is necessary for an ecosystem to keep living?
3. What is harmful to an ecosystem?
4. Do the ecosystems interact with each other? If yes, how so?
5. What does every ecosystem need to survive?
B. Go to your section about your individual ecosystems with the given websites (Our Ecosystem Page) and write down five facts you did not know about your example ecosystem. With these five facts, exchange between your neighbors and make sure you have 3-4 new example ecosystems with five facts each about them.
C. Draw your individual ecosystem with the 3-4 new ecosystems included. While you are drawing, look how the ecosystems connect and how they function together.