Welcome to Third Grade!
My name is Mrs. McClendon and I am so happy to be your child's teacher this year.
On this website you will be able to find answers to common questions:
1) Homework is given every night...no exceptions.
- Usually standard homework will consist of spelling words and reading log.
- homework is imporant to imporoveing your child's reading skills and to success to the FCAT 2.0.
2) Classroom behavior plan.
- Each class will have a chance to earn points for smart choices made throughout the day. If the class earns points at the end of the day the class will begin
to build a Potato head. Once the Potato Head has all the parts than the class will earn a prize.
3) Individual behavior plan
- All students will begin on Green. As choices are made both correct and incorrect the student will move up or down on the clip chart.
- If a child moves up on the chart the student can earn a reward.
- If a child moves down on the chart the students may have consequences.
- Every day is a new day.