I was born, raised, and still currently live in Morristown. I attended West View as a student and loved it so much that I came back to teach here. I graduated from Carson-Newman University with a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education and Middle Grades Education. This is my fourth year teaching in the classroom, but I have worked with students in educational and recreational environments for years.
I have always had a passion for math and enjoy learning. My goal is for students to become more confident in their math abilities and to enjoy it a little more than they did before.
Some random facts about me:
1. My favorite candy is chocolate.
2. I have two dogs: Nala and Lucy.
3. I have a spotted Walking Horse named Bum.
4. I have a husband of 3 years and a son who is 4 months old.
5. I attend First Baptist Church.
6. I love all of the seasons and could never choose a favorite season.
7. I look forward to the new adventures that will occur daily.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."