Beginning the Day:
- Get everything you will need out of your backpack.
- Turn in homework and any other item(s) to the organizer. Other items include, but are not limited to, Friday Folders and letters sent home for signatures.
- Put name up on whitboard board for lunch.
- Go to breakfast
- Sit in seat and begin bell work.
- Make sure you have a library book.
Leaving the Classroom (as a group or individual):
- Students will walk in a single file line without talking.
- Walk with your hands down to their sides, (unless carrying something), and face forward.
- Walk on the right side of the hall so that others may pass on your left.
Ending the Day:
- Clean the top of your desk, clean the area around your desk, and put your chair on top of your desk.
- Return all borrowed materials (i.e. crayons, pencils, books, etc).
- When your group, or name, is called you may get your things from your cubby .
- Check the message board for any messages you may need.