Labeling states and capitals http://www.eduplace.com/ss/maps/pdf/us_nl.pdf http://www.eduplace.com/ss/maps/pdf/uscap_nl.pdf Use these two pages to label your states and capitals. You will need to use Pg. RA19 in your textbook. These are due tomorrow.
Getting with 3 different partners for 5 minutes each to quiz each other over your states and capitals. 2) Going to http://www.sheppardsoftware.com and playing an interactive review game over the states and capitals. Test over the states and capitals tomorrow.
1) Take 5 minutes to quietly review for the test. 2) Taking the states and capitals test. 3) Start working on the "world geography unit two atlas questions". This is due tomorrow.
1) Grading homework questions. 2) Beginning chapter 5-1 notes. 3) Hand back states and capitals test.
1) Go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44294819/ns/technology_and_science/?gt1=43001#.To27G3P-I3s and read the article about Steve Jobs. 2) Write an essay detailing what you think his legacy is and will be. Also include what you would like your legacy to be someday. This needs to be at least 3 paragraphs and correct spelling and grammar does count. This will be due on Monday.
1) Have students upload their essays to Moodle. 2) Give a chance for anyone to orally present their essay - worth bonus points. 3) Finish chapter 5-1 notes.
Begin working on State Project. (This is attached to the homepage and is listed as "State Project". This will be due on Thursday!
Continue working on State Project - This is due tomorrow!
1) Upload state projects to Moodle. 2) Working with your Ecuador partner on chapter 5-2 guided reading questions.
1) Grade the 5-2 guided reading questions. 2) Begin chapter 5-3 notes. 3) Hand out review sheet for the test.
1) Finish 5-3 notes. 2) Play a Jeopardy review game. 3) Chapter 5 test tomorrow.
Chapter 5 test!