1. Keep up with the homework assignments. While I do not collect homework, there will be small homework quizzes and the problems I choose are good practice for upcoming tests and quizzes.
2. Review sheets for major tests and quizzes will be handed out and posted on this website. It is in your best interest to complete the review sheet on your own ahead of the review day therefore you can have specific questions to ask on the day of the review.
3. Ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question and someone else in the room probably has the same exact question in mind.
4. I am usually in my room from 2:00-2:50 and am always willing to provide additional help on any topic covered in class. I only ask that you give me prior notice so I can make sure I am in my room.
5. Show all of your work on every homework assignment, homework quiz, quiz, test, project, etc. It will help you understand how you solved the problem at a later point in the course and it will help me see exactly where you are struggling in a problem.
6. Take pride in your work. You should feel 100% about everything you complete in this class.