Here are some useful links in case you ever have problems:
1. www.classzone.com Select High School Math, Pennsylvania, GO. Then select either Geometry 2007 or Algebra 2 2007.
2. www.purplemath.com Here you can search any algebraic topics that you feel you need additional help on.
3. http://www.khanacademy.com Here you can search a topic you are struggling on and watch a video to explain the topic to you.
4. http://www.ixl.com/math/geometry This is for Concepts of Geometry and Geometry. You can get extra practice problems on this site for any chapter in the book.
5. http://www.theproblemsite.com/games/entrapment.asp#gameTop This is a game called entrapment using midpoints.