As you look for the right way to approach this problem, there will be a few things that you will be responsible for individually:
- Analyze one technique of civil disobedience throughout history.
- Write an individual strategy for addressing the problem, using the tactics and ideals of the technique you researched.
- Reporting back to the group to discuss the pros and cons of the method of civil disobedience you researched.
After you have completed your individual assignments, your group will responsible for:
- Creating a definition of civil disobedience based on the entire group’s research
- Discussing the elements of civil disobedience and developing a plan of action.
- Writing a detailed plan.