Mrs. Richter’s Room
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” ~ Dr. Seuss
September 24, 2012
Our Week Important
This week we will be learning about: Parent AEPS forms due 9/24
- Letter of the Week - B Please read with your child every
- Number of the Week - 2 day. Research shows children who
- Concepts - in/out up/down are read to become better readers
- and achieve more in school.
App of the Week Upcoming Events
- Letter Muncher October 2 - Picture Day
- Platform: iPhone, iPad October 3 - Special Education Count Day
- Cost: $1.99 (PLEASE attend!!!)
Practice identifying letters October 5 - Instructional Friday
9/24 Monday – Rebecca Reed (AM)
9/25 Tuesday – Cassandra Williams (AM)
9/26 Wednesday – Jill McCormick (PM)
9/27 Thursday – Jodi Turner (PM)
Alum Playdough Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of alum
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- a few drops of any food coloring you wish
- Pour the dry ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Then, stir your food coloring, oil and water together.
- Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients carefully while you mix them together.
- Then knead the mixture until desired texture is achieved.
- Enjoy your Alum playdough!
Follow me on Pintrest!