All athletes are required by the AHSAA to have a current physical, copy of birth cerificate, concussion form, participation form, Sportsmanship test, and travel form returned to the school before the first game.
Forms will be handled as soon as the AHSAA develops new forms.
Instructions for Sportsmanship Test
- Go to https://nfhslearn.com and click the “Register” button on the top right-hand side
- Use your jcboe.k12.al.us email as user name and create a password you can remember
- Fill in the name (Capitalize name), address, and phone…you may use the school phone 205-379-3500
- Click on the tab “Courses” at the top and you can either search “Sportsmanship,” or you can narrow your view a narrow list by clicking the left-side boxes for student and “free.”
- When you hover over the section for Sportsmanship, it says “view course” (click that)
- The new screen says “Order Course” (it’s ok , it’s still FREE)
- For Your Shopping Cart, click for ALABAMA and CHECKOUT
- Click the box beside “I agree………” then CONTINUE.
- The next screen asks you to “Click Here” in blue….
- Next, click “Begin Course” and your video should begin.
- If you only complete part of the course at one time, you can log back into the site and simply sign in, since you have already registered.
- After signing back in, click on the left-side tab that says “My Courses” and it will pick up wherever you left off.
- Print your certificate when you are done, or save it and email it to: email@example.com with “Sportsmanship” in the title box
"In teaching others we teach ourselves" - Proverb
The Team at Educator Pages