~ Home ~
Ms. Candace's Preschool/4 Supply List
Hello! Below is a list of supplies that you can furnish to your child's class for the upcoming 2011-2012 school year. It is possible that I may need to ask you to furnish additional items as the school year progresses, as well.
* Morning snacks: Goldfish crackers, Wheat Thins, pretzels, cereal, etc.
* Paper towels (used for cleaning tables and mats EVERY DAY)
* Box of Kleenex tissues
* Disinfectant spray and/or Clorox spray
* Glue stick(s)
* Bottled glue (Elmer's)
* Large washable markers
* 2 packs of copy/printer paper
In your child's backpack, you will need to pack:
* Change of clothes including a shirt, pants, socks, and underwear
(please pack in a gallon size Ziploc bag with child's name clearly printed on the bag)
* Nap time things such as a blanket and pillow
(Note: nap things should be taken home every Friday to be cleaned)
Any time you are able to furnish extra supplies, it would greatly be appreciated. We also appreciate donations of new and used toys anytime during the school year.
Thank you so much!
~ Home ~