Miss Esposito's Classroom Rules
- Leave your seat only when necessary.
- Be respectful of yourself and others.
- Raise your hand before you speak during a classroom lesson.
- Follow Directions
- Obey all school rules.
I expect all of my students to follow all of my rules. Character Cash will be given in reward for good behavior. Character Cash are dollars that students can earn and use to redeem things such as homework passes or computer time.
If there is a problem and rules are broken, I will implement the following steps
- First offense - lessened recess time
- Second offense - Conference between teacher and student
- Third offense - Phone call home to parents
- Beyond a third offense will result in a conference between parents, student, and teacher.
Continuous breaking of the rules or acts that may or do harm others will be looked at more thoroughly.