October 27th, 2008 Newsletter
What we Learned:
1) How to read, write, and count numbers from 0 to 100.
2) How to sequence pictures so that they are in the correct order.
3) How to write a letter in the correct format.
4) Human needs - food, shelter, and clothing.
5) What makes an animal a mammal.
Star Student of the Week:
Name: Lexi Smith
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Book: Curious George and the Puppies
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
Favorite Subject: Reading
Favorite TV Show: Hannah Montana
-Next week's Star Student is Mark Pearson.
-Parent-Teacher conferences are next week. If you have not signed up yet, please do so soon.
Other Notes/Upcoming Events:
-Halloween Party: Thanks to all the helpers and volunteers who made it successful!
-Thanksgiving Party: Parent-volunteers are needed.
-October 31st: Halloween Party
-November 3rd, 4th, and 5th: Parent-Teacher Conferences
-November 11th: Veteran's Day, NO SCHOOL
-November 25th: Thanksgiving Party
-November 26th-28th: Thanksgiving Break, NO SCHOOL