Arrival and Pickup
- Preschool hours are from 8:00-2:00. In order for the children to start off the day appropriately, it is vital that they arrive no later than 8:30.
- Each child has a schedule that is specifically designed for his/her needs. Days and times are discussed at annual IEP meetings. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. A meeting can always be schedules to discuss a change in your child's schedule.
- We understand that it can be difficult for you to leave your child, but drop-offs are much smoother when the parent does not linger. Please say a quick goodbye! We promise we will take good care your child!
- Pickup times vary depending on your child's schedule.
- Please don't forget to sign your child in and out each day!
When your Child is Sick
- Fever- Children must be fever free (without fever reducing medicine) for at least 24 hours before returning to school.
- Vomiting, diarrhea- It is highly recommended that children experiencing vomiting and/or diarrhea due to illness do not return to school for at least 24 hours.
- Please notify us immediately if your child has any allergies.
Items to Bring to School
- One or two changes of clothes (in a large Ziploc bag)
- Diapers/Pull-ups (if needed)
- Wipes (if needeD)
- Sheet and blanket for nap time
- Small backpack or tote