1. Homework is given daily to reinforce concepts and to foster skill practice.
2. Each assignment is worth 100 points.
3. Assignments are due the next school day unless otherwise posted. If a student is absent on the due date, the assignment must be turned in on the day the student returns to school.
4. Late homework will be graded accordingly:
5. A note from a parent is required in order for the teacher to consider waiving penalty points.
6. Multiple missed/late assignments will also result in the following: