2. Chose today's date for arrival. Go down to the green button and click continue.
3. Chose a room and write down the price in your spending spreadsheet.
1. Visit a mansion that had a part in the Civil War. http://belmontmansion.com/ Cost: $10
2. Go to a science museum: http://www.adventuresci.com/ Cost: $12
1. Go to: http://www.tnhistoryforkids.org/cities/nashville and read scroll down and read The Donelson Party
2. Name two facts and one opinoin from the passage, The Donelson Party.
1. Chose either to write a postcard or a journal entry for the day. Write about what you did and what happened where you were. Be creative! Make sure to include at least one fact and one opinoin from your day in your writing!
1. Make sure you have written down the cost of gas, the cost of the hotel, the cost of your activity, and the cost of food in your spreadsheet.
2. Add up all your costs from the day and subtract it from your total balance remaining so you know how much money you have left.