Helping teachers effectively integrate technology into their curriculum by:
- Providing training and tutorials to help teachers learn the basics of using technology.
- Encouraging teachers to use technology to support their instruction.
- Integrating new technology into daily classroom practice.
- Searching for new uses of available technology tools and designing projects that combine multiple technologies.
- Incorporating project-based learning and interdisciplinary work with technology being just one of the many tools that students use.
To prepare instructional staff to integrate technology into their curriculum and promote a student-learning environment that aids and encourages technological skills.
We see teachers who are creating a rich learning environment with activities that would have been impossible to achieve without technology, and students who are actively engaged in using technology as a tool rather than passively receiving information from the technology.