Gr. 6 French Unit - Fini les conflits!
- Use the vocabulary and expressions from this unit to create a role-play of a conflict situation and a resolution
- demonstrate an effective conflict resolution strategy
- correct use of language structures
- good use of expressions and actions in the role-play
Description of the Final Task:
In this unit, we have explored various conflict situations and several resolution strategies. Use the guiding questions and class discussions to further develop your role-play of a conflict resolution.
Consider the following questions:
- What are some conflicts happening at our school, in our classroom or in our homes?
- How can we respond with honesty, fairness, integrity, empathy, humility and responsibility in a conflict situation?
- How do our actions affect others? How do they make others feel? (Use adjectives to describe emotions.)
- How can we build a community through developing healthy relationships, good friendships, and teamwork?
Reflection questions (after role-play presentations):
- Which elements in the presentation are you the most proud of?
- How were you a team-player in your group?
- What parts of the presentations did you relate to the most? Why?
- How can you use the strategies from this unit in your everyday life?
- What feedback do you have for yourself and for your group?
- Vocabulary from this unit, "Fini les conflits"
- Rubric for the Role-play
- Textbook: Bernard, I. (1998). Acti-Vie 3: Fini les conflits!. Ontario, ON: Gage Educational Publishing Company.