Life and Demographics
- Benjamin Franklin was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1706.
- Benjamin Franklin lived with his parents and his many siblings.
Benjamin Franklin wore many hats:
- Author- Pennsylvania Gazette, Poor Richards Almanac
- Inventor- Bifocals, Odometer, Lightning Rod, Glass Aamonica, etc...
- Philanthropist- he supported programs to establish public schools and libraries.
- Elected member of the Royal Sociecty for Scientific Achievements.
- Benjamin Franklin received Honary degrees from Yale and Harvard in 1753 and William and Mary in 1756.
- Benjamin Franklin died in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1790. His funeral was a nationl event that was attended by 20,000 people.