"We are all different and we all learn differently!"
Having trouble studying? Finding it hard to focus? Well check out some of these tips and I can help you out!
1. Make sure your material is organized.
2. Set a time for your studying.
3. Have a teacher, friend or family member help you.
4. Read over your material every day instead of cramming at the last minute.
5. Complete all homework.
To help your child succeed at school there are many things that you can do at home to help promote learning.
1. Encourage reading at home at least every night before bed (approximately 20 minutes)
2. Have them add up totals at the store before you get to the cash register.
3. Work on homework together.
4. Communicate with the classroom teacher to see what they are learning in the classroom.
5. Extra work booklets in all subject areas are available from the classroom teacher or the SERT.