7th Grade Language Arts/Advanced
8th Grade U.S. History
1. Follow instructions the first time they are given.
2. Listen when others (especially Ms. Monem) are speaking. Raise your hand if you have something to say.
3. Come to class on time, prepared, and ready to work.
4. Show respect for yourself, your peers, and your school.
5. NO CURSING, NO GUM CHEWING, and NO EATING in class. A messy classroom will not be tolerated.
6. Laugh with everyone, never at anyone!
* Important *
Please remember that Ms. Monem reserves the right to change your seat at ANY time.
Breaking the rules is not tolerated in this classroom by anyone. We are here to learn and not following the rules keeps us from doing our job.
If a member of the class breaks a rule, Ms. Monem will speak to him or her about what happened and what actions will be taken. Action taken will depend on the severity of the infraction. Your parent or guardian will be contacted. If it is a serious offense, a written referral will be sent to administration.
Your rewards include verbal praise, a written letter sent home, and participation in special activities. Most of all, your reward is the joy of learning and the satisfaction of a job well done.