1. What is mean?
2. Some people say median=middle, and mode=most. Does this make any sense?
3. How do we arrange data?
Journal Entry 9/23: Scatter Plot1. Define: Scatter Plot, Positive Correlation, Negative Correlation, No Correlation, Trend Line
2. What type of data would have a positive correlation? Negative? Why?
Journal Entry 9/22: Function Rules1. What is an independent variable?
2. What is a dependent variable?
3. What is a function?Journal Entry 9/20: Parentheses
1. When do we evaluate parentheses?
2. What do we do when there are two parentheses in the same question?
3. What do we do when there is a parentheses inside another parentheses?
Journal Entry 9/16: Order of Operations
1. What are the "orders of operations"?
2. What is the rule that applies to addition/subtraction, and multiplication/division?
Journal Entry 9/15: Unit 1 Pretest
1. What standards were easiest for me?
2. What standards were hardest for me?
3. What are some of the keywords I look for to determine what operation I use?
Journal Entry 9/13: Why are goals important?
1. Why are goals important?
2. Why should I evaluate my goals often?
3. What is my math goal for this year?