- Please check the student planners. Each class section should be filled in whether there is homework or not.
- Turn off the television. However, relaxing music may help concentration.
- Short breaks might be helpful and keep your student on task.
- Have a designated study area. Have paper, pencil, pen and a dictionary available for use. This might eliminate excuses.
- Begin with the hardest homework.
- Don't accept the excuse, "I don't have any homework tonight." No matter what, your student should spend an hour reading or studying each evening.
- When in doubt contact the team to check on your student's grades.