The Following are the Rules and Procedures for Mr. Dyson's Classroom
- Always show respect for everyone in the class. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Don't talk when someone else is talking. Wait your turn!
- Come to class with all needed materials (Pencil, Paper, Work, etc.)
- When in doubt, always ask questions!
- Follow all other district rules.
Bathroom - Sign your agenda, Get Teacher Signature, Sign Classroom Sign-out Sheet, Go, Sign-In.
Absence - All work will be placed into your folder by another student, it is your responsibility to complete all missed work and turn it in.
Late Work - All work not handed in is considered a 0%. Any work can be handed in late with a grade penalty of 25%.
Planner - Students must write in agenda everyday into their planners. There will be pop quiz grades for organization.
Re-Takes - Students may retake any quiz/test after they completed the remmediation work.