|Fecha||Hoy es Jueves, el 11 de octubre de 2012|
|Objetivo||Identify and describe the scenes at an airport and flying in a plane.|
Identify whether you would use saber or conocer in the following statements. Write only the verb for each one.
1. I know her.
2. She knows how to play basketball.
3. We know about the history of the United States.
4. You all know that Spanish class is easy.
5. He knows about the theory very well.
6. Eliana knows her dog.
7. We know how to speak Korean.
8. They know New York City.
|Items of the day||
Go over quiz
Video- saber v. conocer
Saber v. Conocer practice
Continue practice on saber v. conocer
Learning new verbs chart- complete
Vocab organization activity-cut and paste
Translate p. 336-337
|Tarea||Workbook p. 136 act H, p. 137 act K|