Here in Mr. Proctor's class we are off to a fast and exciting start. We have become familiar with our classroom procedures and are experiencing educationally fun-filled days. Parents, we are eager to share with you what we've learned throughout the day, so please don't forget to ask us to share our new knowledge with you each day! You are your child's most precious resource for learning. The more involved you are and show your child how important his/her learning is to you, the more motivated your child will be! I thank you for all that you do and look forward to working with you to make your child's second grade experience memorable and valuable.
LET'S GO PHENOMENAL WALKER WILDCATS!
Courtesy of clkr.com and school-clipart.com
- Open House will be held on Wednesday, September 5th, 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Book Club orders are due on Thursday, September 27th
- Early Release- Thursday, September 27th
- SAC/SAF/PTA, Media Center, Tuesday, September 11 at 5pm
- Early Release - Thursday, September 27