Monthly Unique Learning Lesson
*Please use you Unique Learning Profile to access and complete interactive assignments. These assignments will be located under the orange snowflake. If you need help doing this, contact your teacher.
Fast and Slow Objects Go
- Identify and Investigate Objects in Motion.
Living With Rules and Laws
- Identify importance of laws.
- Use information sources to investigate a current issue.
- Working with a group, identify a problem and create a plan to make an effective change.
- Analze a conflict scenario and identify ways to resolve differences.
- Experience information from leveled text related to U.S. documents and those of historical significance.