- Homework will be given Monday through Thursday nights.
- All homework must be completed and brought to school, or students will complete the missing homework at MAPS.
- Nightly homework usually consists of: Reading for 10 min., spelling practice, math worksheet
- All homework assignments will be written in the students’ planners and in their spelling journals, which is their responsibility to make sure they do before leaving school. Parents/Guardians are asked to initial the planner and reading log each night to show that they have checked their child’s homework is done. I will check these planners every morning, so this is a good place to write any comments or questions you may have for me!
- If a child completes all of their homework and gets both parent signatures, they will receive a check on the classroom behavior chart. After the child has received 20 checks, they will receive a prize from the prize box.
- All spelling homework should be done in the students’ spelling journals.
- Students will occasionally be asked to complete homework in other subject areas, including studying for tests and quizzes. These assignments will always be written in their planners.