I am so excited to begin the school year and our wonderful kindergarten journey! If you have questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling school or emailing me at email@example.com
- Your child's green take home folder will be sent home daily. All papers on the "keep" side should be kept at home, and all papers on the "return" side should be returned to school promptly.
- Initial your child's behavior calendar daily. It can be found on the back of the green folder.
- Our class newsletter can be found inside the folder every Friday. Please keep the newsletter in the folder for the following week.
- Keep an extra uniform set in your child's school bag.
- Please remember to check for proper uniform each morning: closed shoes, belt, shirt tucked in, khaki bottoms, white or navy blue top.
- Thursday, September 8: Concession sales .25 each
- Friday, September 9: Kona Ice Fundraiser- $3 snowballs
- Monday, September 19: Grandparents Day for RLES**Please note this date was changed from the 16th to the 19th