Due at the end of each nine weeks. Students will receive a rubric a week before they are due.
Required in the portfolio:
1. All pre and post unit tests
2. Choose one lab to "perfect" and write a one paragraph results summary. "Perfect" means that each lab section should be included and completed (lab title, hypothesis, materials, experiment, results supported or refuted, results summary)
3. Your choice of three best graded assignments.
4. Reading/Writing in Science assignment.
5. Unit project rubric and any part of the project that can fit in the portfolio.